'My personal philosophy is to open people's minds to the beauty of our times and the scenes of everyday life around us' - usha

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The beautiful Heliconia Plant painting



Heliconia
medium:  acrylic painting on canvas
size: 6x10 inches

The beautiful curves of the Heliconia plant never ceases to inspire me into painting them.  The orange flowers and the curvy-long leaves urge me to take on the brush with pleasure.  Probably that is the reason that I have done so many paintings of this beautiful plant, and continue to do so even now.    This painting I did using the glazing technique and is a fav of mine. 

Click HERE to view or purchase a print of this painting available in various sizes.  

Click HERE to view or purchase some of my paintings and prints that are available on ebay.in for the next 8 days only.  

No comments:

Post a Comment