'My personal philosophy is to open people's minds to the beauty of our times and the scenes of everyday life around us' - usha

Friday, February 5, 2010

Buddha Oil Painting - PEACE AND TRANQUILITY -YOUNG BUDDHA


YOUNG BUDDHA - PEACE AND TRANQUILITY


I have seen many artistic versions of the Lord Buddha, and found one thing in common - Peace. 
In my version of Lord Buddha, I have attempted exactly this - to create an atmosphere of Peace and Tranquitly. I decided on a young Buddha with calmness radiating in the face, seated in the 'Dhyana Mudra' in a green forest,  where the deer are feeding on the grass without fear of hunters. 
This is an oil painting on canvas of size 24"x32". 

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful. I like the idea of associating Peace and Tranquility with Nature. Also, I like how you presented the peacefully grazing deer in their natural habitat, and as you stated "without the fear of hunters."
    Thank you for the inspiring art.

    ReplyDelete