'My personal philosophy is to open people's minds to the beauty of our times and the scenes of everyday life around us' - usha

Friday, May 29, 2015

Usha's Fine Art Creations - One of the Top 14 Socially Active Art Blogs of India

Baggout.com recently conducted a research on the net for the best Art Blogs of India that were most active and visited. They came up with a list of art blogs based on certain norms and decided to award them with a badge for 'The Top 14 Socially Active Art Blogs of India.  


Baggout

I was very happy when they informed me that my art blog 'Usha's Fine Art Creations' featured in their top 14 art blog list, and awarded me this badge.
I was very pleasantly surprised when I found that my art blog featured as third most socially visited art blog in India according to their research.

I wish to thank 'Baggout.com' for awarding me this badge.

Please Click on Baggout.com to view the Top 14 Socially Active Art Blogs of India.


No comments:

Post a Comment