'My personal philosophy is to open people's minds to the beauty of our times and the scenes of everyday life around us' - usha

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Home Makers


I have been busy lately painting and getting prepared for my upcoming show in February. Hence the long intervals between posts. Just once a month nowadays.
Here is a glimpse of what you can expect at my upcoming show. It is all about Indian people and their body language that I see everyday around me. This show will also give everybody a glimpse today's India.
'Home Makers' is a painting of three Indian women literally building homes. You can see in this painting, two women in sarees and a young girl wearing a lehenga and blouse carrying bricks. It happens only in India, as they say. This is an acrylic painting of size 18.5"x15".
For a framed view of this painting, click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment